Berry Blush #11
Angled Blusher Brush
Carve yourself a sexy chiselled cheek. Sculptured bristles create gravity-defying angular cheekbones.
How to apply
1. Start with small amounts of powder and build up coverage as you go.
2. Tap off excess powder before application to minimise fall out.
3. To contour apply a matt powder along the cheek line.
4. Apply blusher to the apple of your cheeks.
5. Use a highlighter on the cheekbone to finish.
Loose & pressed powder
Clean regularly with a gentle soap or shampoo. Rinse thoroughly and squeeze out excess water. Always lay your brushes flat to dry.